We want you all get to know our designers! First up...PAUL!!!
You guys ready to get the scoop on the man, the myth, the etcher… PAUL?!?!…. As you know, he’s been dubbed the Chuck Norris of etching…”kicking” out those woodwork pieces like it ain’t no thang…Those Words to Live By state signs are at his mercy. He gives a little one-two punch to procrastination and a roundhouse kick to time restraints….and like usual, completes the task at hand….creating masterpieces… beautiful works of art to share with all of us and our customers. It’s incredible work really. The precise calculations that have to be formulated in the computer, understanding and maneuvering the equipment, carrying mounds of wood…. I'm just gonna go on a limb here and say “he ain’t no Joe-shmo”.. One could say Paul is more like a unicorn…..a mythical creature…not seen by many haha… So, with that being said...I think it is my civic duty to ask Paul a few VERY important questions that we all should know as his co-workers…
- If you had a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy? A house
- What’s your favorite food? Carnitas (if you’re like me….you don’t know what that is...I’m like carnivore, what??? haha...No worries guys….he confirmed that it’s pork tacos lol...who’s getting hungry besides me folks???) :)
- If you could have one super power (besides etching, duh) what would it be? The ability to fly… rescue cats from trees….(so, basically….. from that alone, we can conclude that Paul is in fact a saint right ‘meow’ LOL)
- Would you rather be trapped in a box filled with snakes or spiders? Snakes (Lesssbehonest… I only trust people that say “neither” right off the bat HAHA….)
- Favorite Movie? Star Trek Movies
- What words do you live by? “Treat others with respect” (We can all definitely live by those, am i right about it?!)
- Weird fact about yourself? I like to play tetris on the computer...and I like to cook!!